Westminster Quaker Meeting House
WW Lee and JA Tregelles
52 St Martin's Lane, WC2N 4EA
Partial disabled access, Toilets, Full disabled access, Refreshments
Opened in 1883, with front doors added in the 1920s. It was bomb-damaged in 1941 and rebuilt in 1956. A Grade II listed registered place of worship, it contains a peaceful meeting room and 1950s wood panelling and fittings.