Old Royal Naval College - King William Court

Sir Christopher Wren

place
Main entry West Gate (King William Walk), or East Gate (Park Row) and Romney Road crossing, SE10 9NN
info_outline
Partial disabled access, Toilets, Full disabled access
Wren-designed building completed under the direction of Hawksmoor and Vanbrugh, 1698-1712. Original wood panelling, refurbished by Dannatt Johnson in 2001 for University of Greenwich.

Access

Saturday 22nd

group
  • Regular tours every 60 mins (11.30am-3.30pm) max 20 per tour. Meet on Grand Square to collect tickets and start/finish tours..

Sunday 23rd

group
  • Regular tours every 60 mins (11.30am-3.30pm) max 20 per tour. Meet on Grand Square to collect tickets and start/finish tours..

Design

Original design
Sir Christopher Wren, Nicholas Hawksmoor, Sir John Vanbrugh, 1698
Refurbishment
Dannatt Johnson, 2001
Type
Education
Period
Stuart