• View from Belgrave Place
  • First floor salon

Embassy of Hungary

Thomas Cubitt

place
35 Eaton Place, SW1X 8BY
info_outline
Toilets
The properties in Belgravia were developed as part of the Grosvenor Estate around 1820. The Embassy is located in a 4-storey white stucco house characteristic of the neighbourhood where main builder Thomas Cubitt carried out major projects.

Access

Saturday 22nd

Open 10am–4pm

ground and 1st floors

group
  • The Ambassador of Hungary tour at 11am (Max 50 per tour)
  • Helen Bampton tour at 2pm (Max 40 per tour)
event
  • Highlights of Hungary (exhibition)

Sunday 23rd

Open 10am–4pm

ground and 1st floors

event
  • Highlights of Hungary (exhibition)

Pre-booking is required for this building

Design

Original design
Thomas Cubitt, 1820
Restoration
Helen Bampton Interiors, 2017
Type
Embassy/high commission
Period
Georgian