Westminster Quaker Meeting House

WW Lee and JA Tregelles

place
52 St Martin's Lane, WC2N 4EA
info_outline
Partial disabled access, Toilets, Full disabled access, Refreshments
Opened in 1883, with front doors added in the 1920s. It was bomb-damaged in 1941 and rebuilt in 1956. A Grade II listed registered place of worship, it contains a peaceful meeting room and 1950s wood panelling and fittings.

Access

Saturday 22nd

Open 2pm–6pm

Design

Original design
WW Lee and JA Tregelles, 1883
Type
Mixed use, Religious
Period
Victorian