• View of main living space
  • View of main living space from above

The Old Spratts Factory

Space Group Architects

place
Unit 4, Block B, 2 Fawe Street, E14 6PD
A recently carefully restored and refurbished 3,000 sq ft residential unit within a converted dog biscuit factory, originally built in 1890. This particular building used to contain the grain and flour warehouse and two bakeries.

Access

Saturday 22nd

Open 10am–5pm

(max visitors 20)

group
  • Regular tours every 30 mins (10am-4.30pm) max 20 per tour

Sunday 23rd

Open 10am–5pm

(max visitors 20)

group
  • Regular tours every 30 mins (10am-4.30pm) max 20 per tour

Design

Restoration
Unknown, 1890
Original design
Space Group Architects, 2016
Type
Residence
Period
Contemporary, Historical/contemporary